Wireless Internet connection
You can now enjoy free wireless Internet access through your computer, tablets and smart phones.
Access points (SSID) and password information are available at the front desk and other facilities that offer wireless connectivity.
Casual dining "The Terrace"
Tea lounge "The Lounge"
Main bar "The Bar"
|9F･10F･35F||Banquet rooms and lobbies|
|11F||Hotel members club "Shin-Kobe Club"|
|12F～37F||All guest rooms (593 rooms)|
- This service is complimentary.
- Due to the hotel building structure, internet service is limited to certain areas within the hotel.
- The hotel is not able to provide any support setting up your personal computers and/or phones to receive wireless access.
- We advise you to have updated security software to protect your computer and all other devices from information theft.
- The hotel is not liable for any loss or damage to your devices because of unexpected trouble, emergency maintenance or suspension of service.
LAN cable service
LAN cable lines are available in all of our rooms (593 rooms). Enjoy free high speed Internet just by connecting the cable to your computer.
Connecting your computer to the Internet
1. Network set up for Internet access
For complimentary Internet access connect the LAN cable to your computer and you're ready to go. If your computer is restricted, as stated below, you may have to alter the setup procedure.
- You will not be able to access the Internet if your computer has a fixed IP address and the default gateway is not available.
- You will not be able to access the Internet if your computer has a fixed IP address and your domain name server (DNS) is not available.
- In some cases, certain security software will prevent Internet access. You can try to receive access by deactivating your security software. Unfortunately, hotel staff can not assist you with the deactivation process.
- VPN connections may not be available depending on the specifications of the server.
- If you have set up a Proxy Server, web pages will not be viewable.