Rule and Regulations
To ensure pleasant circumstances throughout the hotel and to maintain good public order. Article 10 of the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS" states, "The Guest shall observe the Rules and Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel. "Further, the ANA Crowne Plaza Kobe reserves the right to refuse or to cancel the occupancy of a room and/or the use of any other hotel facilities to any guest who fails to comply with the "Rules and Regulations" listed herein.
For Personal Safety
- Although the outside doorknob of every guest room locks automatically, you are requested to verify that the door is completely locked whenever leaving your room.
- To ensure a speedy and safe evacuation in the event of fire or natural calamity, you are requested to refer to the instructions posted on the inside of your room door to acquaint yourself with the location of the "Emergency Exits" closest to your room.
- Upon entering your room, please verify that the safety lock is set and that the door latch is in place. In the event someone seeks entry, it is strongly recommended that before opening the door you look through the scope set into the door to ensure that the visitor is someone known to you or else is someone who can properly be identified.
- You are requested to notify the Front Desk immediately in the event of any unusual occurrences or if any unidentified persons are seen to be loitering around.
- Meeting with visitors at your room is against hotel policy. For that purpose, please use the lobby or any of the public facilities of the Hotel.
- Please fill in your name, address, telephone number, place of employment, and other miscellaneous information requested by the Hotel.
To Prevent Fire
- Other than those provided by the Hotel, the use of cooking utensils is prohibited.
- You are requested to refrain entirely from smoking in bed or in any other place within the Hotel where fire may occur. Please note that smoking in our Hotel is limited to designated smoking areas only and strictly enforced. Smoking in non-smoking guest rooms will result in the additional cleaning charge of the equivalent two night’s rate. Smoking in guest floor corridors or any other public space is strictly prohibited and against local law.
- Fireworks, incense sticks, candles, and other inflammable items are specifically forbidden to be used within the Hotel.
- To prevent the loss of money, jewelry, or other valuables, it is strongly recommended that they are placed in the safety deposit boxes that are available in your guest room or upon request at the Front Desk free of charge. We do not take responsibility for lost valuables.
- Except when there is a forwarding address or else specific instructions for their disposal have been received, unclaimed articles and laundry will be kept for a maximum of 14 days. Following that time, articles and laundry remaining unclaimed will be handled in accordance with the laws of the Hyogo Police Department.
Payment of Hotel Charges
- The hotel has the right to request a deposit upon checking-in.
- Accounts presented for payment must be settled immediately.
- With the exception of "Travelers Cheques," no cheques will be accepted for payment or charged into a currency.
- The Hotel assumes absolutely no responsibility for the payment of any incidental guest expenses such as but not limited to shopping charges, tickets, taxi fares, or postage.
- The following articles are forbidden at the hotel:
- Animals and birds.
- Gasoline, explosives, or any other inflammables.
- Offensive smelling items.
- Illegally owned guns and swords.
- Excessively bulky objects.
- Any substance or article whose possession and/or use is prohibited by Japanese law.
- Gambling and similar offenses against public order are prohibited. To avoid disturbing other guests, you are requested to avoid making loud noises.
- Without the specific consent of the Hotel management, you may neither use your room nor the lobby as an office, for private parties, or for any other such activity.
- The distribution of advertising material or solicitous literature is prohibited within the Hotel.
- Without the specific consent of the Hotel management, the rearrangement of Hotel facilities and/or furnishings is prohibited.
- To maintain an attractive exterior appearance, it is against hotel policy for guests to display objects in windows or to hang items in front of them.
- Guests are requested to ensure they do not leave their belongings either at the lobby or at the corridors. Please note that slippers, "geta" Japanese wooden clogs, are not appropriate within the Hotel. Umbrellas may either be placed in an umbrella box at the entrance or deposited at the cloak room.
- The ordering of meals and beverages which are delivered from outside the Hotel is not permitted.
- It is against hotel policy to go out of your room dressed in a pajama, bathrobe or wearing slippers.
- Except in the case of emergency, the use of emergency exits and entry into areas marked "Private" is not permitted.
- Except with the specific consent of either their parents or guardians, minors are not permitted to stay at this hotel.
- You will be required to pay full compensation for:
- Any damages you may inflict upon any part of the Hotel.
- Contamination for which you bear responsibility.
- Any loss suffered by the Hotel for which you bear responsibility.
- A service surcharges is added to all outside telephone calls made from your room. For your added convenience, there are public telephones located at the lobby on the fourth floor from which you can place both domestic as well as overseas telephone calls.
- Please note that smoking in our Hotel is limited to designated smoking areas only and strictly enforced. Smoking in non-smoking guest rooms will result in the additional cleaning charge of the equivalent two night’s rate. Smoking in guest floor corridors or any other public space is strictly prohibited and against local law.